Tuesday 7 November 2017

BELIEVE

I was so excited to see I had been chosen as one of the top three from Retro Rubber challenge last week - it was my first time entering and my first real foray into live outside of SU - it couldn't have started any better.

My card today is to be entered into the Sunday Stamps challenge SSC165 - they have given us a colour challenge and this gorgeous image to work with  - such gorgeous rich colours.


 

I've used a very old but favourite stamp here called Santa Collage by Rubber Stampede - I think it is quite a famous stamp in cardland as you see it often and I've had it years.  I love adding it with a Believe stamp and that word always reminds me of Polar Express - one of my favourite films at Christmas time.








 

4 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is an awesoem card, a fun color combo for christmas...great design too! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Lisa said...

Fabulous job with the colors! This Santa is one of my favorite images and you used him beautifully!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

Fiona, what a super cool and classic vintage card using our bright color challenge for your fun Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)

Monika Reeck said...

Very cool Santa in Green
love your cool card Fiona
never used this color for Christmas card but you did it so great
Many thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika