Wednesday 27 September 2017

DAISY DELIGHT - Z FOLD -#tgifc126

 http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/tgifc126-technique-week-its-fancy-fold.html





Its Technique Week over at TGIF challenge this week and I'm a sucker for different folds for cards. Click on the image above to be taken to the challenge. 

This week's challenge is a Z fold - one of my favourites.  I've left the Christmas cards behind for a while - don't panic - not for too long - and used the Daisy Delight Suite for this card - it includes the Delightful Daisy DSP, the stamp set and the punch.  The full whammy, as they say!





The large daisy flower was punched out twice and edged in Crushed Curry with a Glitter Enamel dot in the centre.

Thank you for stopping by my blog - do leave a comment - I love to hear from you - and check out all the other fabulous Z fold cards in the challenge.



 HAPPY CRAFTING




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Simple and sweet! I love how you incorporated this Daisy dsp on the panels here. A very lovely card Fiona :) thanks for joining us at TGIF :)