Wednesday 16 August 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - WWC132 - Marsha's Masculine 'Anything Goes'

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/




Here we are again at another challenge for Watercooler Wednesday and its Marsha's Masculine 'Anything Goes'.  I have to admit I don't have any masculine type stamps - I used to use Wetlands but since it retired  I haven't really purchased any SU stamps with a masculine theme.  What I quite like doing though is thinking a bit outside of the box and using other stamps and papers to bring a masculine feel.



My card today uses some of the new Designer Series Paper called Coffee Break from the Coffee Suite - oh my if you haven't seen these papers yet you are missing a real treat.  They are so gorgeous - here you see both sides of the one sheet - and I just love those blues.  I've made a small envelope using the Envelope Punch Board to add to the front of the card and added the little note with the sentiments both coming from Best Birds.


I've added a touch of our new gorgeous ribbons - this one is Classic Weave ribbon in Crumb Cake.  I added a small enamel shape - a heart - that still keeps the card masculine right?


I hope you come and join us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week - do pop and visit the rest of the Design Team and leave us a comment - we love to hear from you.  Just click on the Watercooler Logo at the top of the page to play along.

HAPPY CRAFTING


 

6 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Great card for the masculine challenge this week Fiona. I really like that paper especially the blue pattern paired up with the darker card stock. The little pocket with the sentiment is a nice touch too. Thanks for sharing.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

It's so nice to see a masculine card using gorgeous papers.
This is perfect.
xxx

Fiona said...

Thanks Penny it's such lovely paper

Fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiona said...

Thank you sometimes we forget about just using papers and how good they can look

Heidi Weaver said...

Great combination of colours, Fiona. I love the way you've used those Designer Papers.