Sunday 16 July 2017

EMBOSS RESIST TECHNIQUE - WATERCOLOR WINGS

A technique for you all today - the Emboss Resist Technique I'm not sure if that is its correct technical term but it's what I call it.  Here are a couple of examples of the technique and I've done a You Tube tutorial for you - its makes it easier than typing it all out.   This one uses Watercolor Wings and the sentiment is from Best Birds.  The flowers and firefly is from Jar of Love.





 This one uses Watercolor Wings and some of the fireflies and flowers from Jar of Love again using some of the new In-Colours of Lemon Lime Twist and Fresh Fig.




I hope you have a go at this technique - drop me a comment if you do and I'll come and have a look.



All products can of course be purchased from my on line store - click on the link below.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fionawhitehead/

Don't forget our super Special Offer during July - for every £45 you spend in July you get a coupon to spend in August for £4.50.  It soon mounts up to some great free goodies.

 

 http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fionawhitehead/promotions






 HAPPY CRAFTING

 

No comments: