Monday 17 July 2017

COLOURFUL SEASONS - FROZEN


As part of our Stampin Up Team we organise a monthly card swap with themes. The Theme this month was Disney - difficult for me. I am well aware of the copyright issues also with Disney themed products and know that you can't sell them on - although it does surprise me when I see them at shows or on Etsy etc.

Luckily though our cards for the swap do not get sold so we are fine to play around with the theme.

I got my inspiration from Pinterest from Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek who had made similar as party invites for her daughter.  Just in case you haven't guessed it its the dress from Frozen!  Luckily my children are grown so I haven't really had the pleasure of this Disney film - well I admit my 24 year old daughter made me watch it when it came out and I wasn't that impressed - must be my age.

But I love this dress - I've used the snowflakes from Colourful Seasons.  Bermuda Bay ink and Cardstock and Pool Party Cardstock.  I've also used Silver Embossing powder, some Basic Rhinestones and some of our Organza Ribbon.

I hope my swap partner likes my effort.  Phew - this was tricky.



 HAPPY CRAFTING


 

No comments: