Wednesday 17 May 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #119 - Judy's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge


http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Our challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #119 - Judy's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

We all seem to get a bit stuck with men's cards unless the stamps are obviously masculine.  My card here hasn't really used any such stamps per se.  I have used some of the new lovely Wood Textures Designer Series Paper - coming soon - 1st June!!!  I've teamed it up with two sets - Sweet Home Thinlets and Bookcase Builder.  I find the images in the Bookcase Builder set so versatile and I just love this sentiment - I have a husband who is a hoarder!!!  Am I alone?




 The little door opens to give you a welcome into the shed!



We hope to see you play along with us and I look forward to coming and visiting your blogs.

I am also putting this card in for voting at Kylie Bertucci's International Highlights blog hop - I hope it gets a few votes.  Click on the image below to be taken to all the entrants.  Click on this link below to place your vote

http://bit.ly/KyliesMayHighlightsVoteforMeHere

.Image may contain: text






 HAPPY CRAFTING

 

3 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Love that Wood Textures DSP, especially combined with the shed you've created with the Sweet Home thinlets. The colours and textures really have that masculine feel. Great card, Fiona.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is a fabulous card, and I love how the little shed door opens.
Very clever.
xxx

Robyn Oliver said...

Cool 'bloke' card Fiona