Sunday 14 May 2017

POOTLER'S BIRTHDAY BLOG - PRETTY KITTY


 http://pootles.co.uk/2017/05/14/birthday-blog-hop-errors-fixed/




May is my birthday month so I get to join in with the Pootle's Birthday blog hop run by Sam Hammond Donald who is my upline.

I've chosen to use Pretty Kitty again for my card but this time it is a magic card.  I first saw this done a while ago by Dawn Griffith whose projects I love.



 I showed the card to hubby who said "where's the magic?"  I had to actually point out to him that in card no 1 above the picture is in black and white - when you pull it out it is in colour. There's the Magic.







Pretty Kitty is such a great set - really lovely to colour in. If you don't have your copy yet click on the image below to be taken to my store.

https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=141864


 I hope you have a go at making one - do pop back and let me know if you do.




 

4 comments:

Christine said...

A lovely card Fiona. I also follow Christina Griffiths and have made a card following her tutorial.
It certainly is a 'magic card'
xx

Christine said...

Sorry Fiona, I meat Dawn Griffiths.
xx

Stampin with Liz Design said...

What a fun card! Magical it is! Great video! Gr Linda

Verity said...

Lovely project x