Sunday 7 May 2017

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT 085 - BEAUTIFUL YOU MEETS MEDITERRANEAN MOMENTS.

It's a colour challenge over at Global Design Project this week with one of our very own Pootlers Anna Krol as Guest Designer. 




 Two of these colours are my favourites - Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron and I will be sorry to see them go so it was lovely to be able to use them in our challenge this week.

I took inspiration from my card from a card I received from a RAK group I am part of. My thanks to Jenny Reed for her inspiration.  



 I stamped the girl image first in Watermelon Wonder and then masked her off.  I then used the stamp from Mediterranean Moments and stamped it in Mint Macaron.  I used the Stitched Framlet dies to make the frame  to fram her image.  I coloured in her umbrella with Delightful Dijon (I'm going to miss this colour - it reminds me of the old More Mustard).  I just ran my blender pen over her dress just to pick up some of the Watermelon Wonder colour.  A touch of Wink of Stella on the umbrella and the sentiment stamped in Watermelon Wonder finishes off this card.

HAPPY CRAFTING


 

1 comment:

Global Design Project Design Team said...

This is such a lovely way to use 2 stampsets and the In Colours, Fiona. Your masking is wonderful. Thankyou for joining in for this weeks Global Design Project Challenge.