Thursday 25 May 2017

DAISY DELIGHT - CAS COLOURS AND SKETCHES #224

I can't seem to leave this little Daisy set alone - and I love the papers which go with it. 

The challenge over at CAS Colours and Sketches this week is a sketch - how simple is this? Click on the image to go to their site.


 http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/challenge-224-sketch.html





 I kept my card as a one layer and added a strip of the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper in the gorgeous Night of Navy colour.  I then added two punch outs of the daisy both still in the DSP and added them back to back and curled their petals.  A simple pearl in the middle and the sentiment finished off the card.  I then walked away lol!

All products will be available from my store on 1st June!  Not long now!
 
 

6 comments:

karen h said...

Great card! Love the pearl flower center. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Fiona Whitten said...

Great CASE card. Love that Daisy punch and the paper too. Thanks for joining us on this weeks CC&S challenge.

Emily said...

I love the colours and the 3d daisy with the cute pearl center. Thanks for joining in this week at CC&S!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Beautiful Card Fiona. I haven't got around to using the new daisy stamp set yet,but i defiantly will now

Patricia Hays said...

I like the dimension you've given the daisy. Thanks for sharing your card at CC&S.