Tuesday 4 April 2017

LOVE AND AFFECTION PANEL CARD - GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #081

I'm loving the Love and Affection (no pun intended) stamp set that I've just rediscovered.  I found it in the bottom or my drawer when I was sorting out my stamp sets.  I don't have a huge range of sets so there was really no excuse to have forgotten this little beauty.

The challenge over at Global Design Project #081 is a Colour Challenge.








I don't find myself using Night of Navy much even though I love the colour so this was a great challenge for me. I decided to do another panel card - you will find the You Tube tutorial for my panel card at the bottom of this post.


I used some of the lovely Designer Series Paper Stack in Regals for the DSP for my card and used the flower side rather than the stripes to go with the Love and Affection set.  I stamped the flower on to Crumb Cake as my third colour choice.  It was stamped in Night of Navy and clear embossed to make it pop a bit more.  I added a Basic Pearl just to finish it off.



 Click on the images below to be taken to my store.


Regals Designer Series Paper Stackhttps://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=141545
 
 Regals Designer Series Stack - £20                            Love and Affection Photopolymer Stamps £14







 HAPPY CRAFTING

 

1 comment:

Global Design Project Design Team said...

This is a lovely card Fiona and such an elegant fold. Love the small splash of Crumb Cake as your free choice colour. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!