Wednesday 19 April 2017

JAR OF LOVE

 


I was delighted to be chosen as one of the Top Three this week at Inkspirational Challenge for my little Picture Perfect card.  Proudly displaying my badge!


Their challenge this week is the following: Click on the image to be taken to the challenge Challenge #132



  http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-132-word-prompt-spring.html 



 I had a bit of a mix up with this challenge this week as the link actually took me to Watercolour Swooshing which I did then found I couldn't link it up as that was actually the week previous.  Anyway my card can still be considered a Spring card so I'm going to put it in anyway.

I had fun with this - getting inky and not as messy as I thought I would. I was surprised at the colours that came out - as I used quite dark colours and ended up with a realy pinky greeny colour!

I've used the lovely Jar of Love set and Framelits which is continuing into the new catalogue.  I love playing with this set and its so versatile for spring, summer autumn or winter cards.

Saying farewell to Papillon Potpourri and the Bitty Butterfly punch by just adding a small butterfly to my card.




 Here you can see the colour combination that went into making the flowers for the jar.

The Challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday is also Spring so I'm going to add my card to their list also.

HAPPY CRAFTING


 

5 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Fiona, what a fun Jar of Love full of Spring flowers! Love the way you've "swooshed" the colours before cutting them out and adding them. Perfect finish with that butterfly! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Oh Fiona it looks like you had fun with mixing the colours and all the die cuts to come up with this beautiful Jar of "Spring" Love. Gorgeous card. Glad you figured out the links and got it posted to the WWC115 challenge. This is a wonderful card!

Yvonne Garner said...

Fiona, such a lovely, well designed card. Perfect for our challenge at Inkspirational!

Heather Hopson said...

Hi Fiona! Your Jar of love card is perfect for Spring! thank you for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week. Congratulations, for joining the Watercooler Artist Team in May.

libbystamps said...

Such a jar of sweetness! Nicely done card. Thank you for joining us this week for Gail's Spring Themed Clean & Simple Challenge at Watercooler Wednesday.