Wednesday 8 February 2017

BEAUTIFUL YOU MEETS FOXY FRIENDS

I'm back in my office which is my craft room after nearly a week of being poorly with a bad cold.  Aren't they so stupid?  They knock you for six for something which seems so trivial but you feel so ill.  I couldn't face anything - shows how bad I was that Hubby cooked twice lol!

Anyway today I'm feeling a bit stronger and wanted to try and be creative.  To give me a bit of a mojo boost, I thought I'd have a go at the Addicted to CAS challenge which is pets.  I love my pets - I have two dogs and two cats and love them both for their own personalities but I think I will always have cats and not necessarily always have dogs as I get older.

My favourite cats are black or black and white - and its sad that they are so often overlooked as people are superstitious about them.  I always think of them as lucky black cats and my little cat Jet is a treasure!

Here he is looking guilty - he had been in the sink licking a Valarian tea bag I had just used.  Apparently Valarian is like catmint for them and he loves it!


Here's my card  for the Challenge.  I used the Beautiful You set - which is the lovely background stamps in the set.  Just goes to show you can use sets outside of the main images that are in them.

I didn't really have an animal stamp and suddenly remembered my Foxy Friends punch and set which I haven't used in a while.  I punched it out in black and embossed the face in white embossing powder.

The little Hello is from a Project Life set Date It - also often overlooked as stamp sets but this one has 82 stamps in it!!!!! 

The colours I used for the background were Watermelon Wonder, Tangerine Tango and Crushed Curry.
 


As usual all products can be purchased direct from my store and don't forget SALE-A-BRATION is still on and you can get FREE stamps if you qualify.

HAPPY CRAFTING


 

2 comments:

Susan said...

So cute...looks just like your little guy! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you created your background for this cute kitty...such a sweet card, Fiona! So glad you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!