Tuesday 10 January 2017

TUESDAY'S CHALLENGE - BEAUTIFUL YOU, PAINTER'S PALETTE

Every Tuesday we have a live video call with our Team Leader to discuss goals, topics, Toot Toots (what we've all done well in for the week) and other general SU stuff. 

This week though we were set a challenge to pull out two random colours from our inks, without looking, and make a card.  The colours I pulled out were Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie.  Funny that they should both have been 'P's because I am a slightly disorganised crafter and they are not in any way ordered alphabetically or in colour sections.


I went with the Beautiful You and Painter's Palette combination of stamps cause I'm loving playing with this set.  I also used the DSP stack papers too.  The banner came from the Banner Framelits and a touch of watercolouring and the use of the Stitched Framelits and this was a really quick card to do.

I actually loved this combination of colours.

I challenge you to do the same and do pop by and let me know what colours you got and a link so I can come and see.




 

No comments: