Thursday 19 January 2017

THANKFUL THOUGHTS, AVANT-GARDEN,

They say there are no mistakes in crafting, only creative opportunities.

Well, that's what happened with this card today.  I wanted to make a Thank You card and use the Thankful Thoughts stamp set.  I stamped it first in Early Espresso but it missed a bit on the stamping.  I then tried to restamp it - tricky with rubber stamps and of course it didn't work, but what it did do was create a shadow.  Which I liked.  So I re-did it and added the shadow.

I added some of the flowers from the Sale-A-Bration set Avant Garden - a FREE set if you spend £45 on either of our catalogues.  I also used some of the Botanical Builder Framelits to add a flower.

I'm not a peach lover - well not since the 1980's when I actually had it as wallpaper gulp!  But actually I think it looks quite nice against the black here and with the Early Espresso ink it gives the peach a bit more punch.

Are you a lover of Peekaboo Peach?



 HAPPY CRAFTING

 

No comments: