Saturday 21 January 2017

BEAUTIFUL YOU, WETLANDS, CLEAR EMBOSSING

Its a lovely day here in Hampshire - honestly this weather doesn't know what to do with itself.  At the beginning of the week it was dull and grey and we had the January blues.  Today its crisp, frost on the ground, bright blue sky and quite warm in the sun.


It was a lovely view out with the dogs this morning




 It must have been the touch of sunshine that made me want to make this card today.  Although summer is a long way off and as yet I have no holiday booked for 2017, which is quite depressing, beaches and warm weather were on my mind.


 I've used the Serene Scenery DSP for the background here.  Beautiful You stamp set and Wetlands also.  I've used Clear Embossing Powder for the girl image and all details are on the You Tube Tutorial below.








 

No comments: