Monday 9 January 2017

BEAUTIFUL YOU - REFLECTION TECHNIQUE

I, along with thousands of others no doubt, love this new set Beautiful You from the Spring Summer Catalogue 2017.  It was the first set that caught my eye and reminded me of the old SU stamp set Summer By The Sea.


My card today shows the image in the rain and I think the reflection technique is very apt to use with this image.  The sentiment couldn't be better.  Sometimes cards like these are handy to have in our stash, just in case they are ever needed to give someone a boost when they are feeling down.  I've used the Stitched Framelits for the sentiment - love these!!!!

I've also torn my paper and edged it with some Pacific Point blue ink to give it the distressed look.

Ive also used the new Watercolour pencils and a touch of Wink of Stella.  The background is from the new Avant-Garden set which is a Sale-a-Bration FREE set!!!

If you would like to know how to do the reflection technique I will be running a workshop at my home in Andover, UK in January.  Information is on my website.

SUPPLIES 

Cardstock - Bermuda Bay, Whisper White

Stamp Sets - Beautiful You, Avant Garden

Ink - Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point

Accessories - Enamel Shapes, Stitched Framelits, Wink of Stella


All items can be purchased via my website below - check out my January offer for a FREE set from me.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fionawhitehead/



Happy Crafting 


 






















No comments: