Monday 16 January 2017

BEAUTIFUL YOU, PAINTER'S PALETTE - PAPER PIECING

My YouTube Tutorial today features the Beautiful You Stamp Set together with Painter's Palette.  I love putting this girl onto the easel of the Painter's Palette set, this time I have used the Paper Piecing technique for her dress.



Check out my Tutorial below.  Don't forget to subscribe as, each month, one lucky Subscriber will win all my projects for that month!






SUPPLIES

Stampsets - Beautiful You, Painter's Palette

Cardstock - Whisper White, Pacific Point

Designer Series Paper Stack - Pacific Point

Ink- Pacific Point - Basic Black

Accessories - Basic Pearls, Stitched Framelits

ALL SUPPLIES CAN BE PURCHASED FROM MY STORE CLICK ON THE LOGO BELOW


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fionawhitehead/

  HAPPY CRAFTING


 

No comments: