Tuesday 15 November 2016

BANNERS FOR CHRISTMAS #GDP062

I love mistletoe and its one of the three staples of my Christmas decorations along with the Holly and Ivy which I collect from woods near my home.  Its part of my Christmas tradition and the house is festooned with it.  I'm not a lover of plastic or foil decorations - natural for me all the way.

So it makes sense that I love the mistletoe stamp from the Banners for Christmas set but, as I've said before, I've not seen it used much in blogland or Pinterest. 

The challenge over at Global Design Project this week screamed the mistletoe stamp for me.  The challenge is a sketch challenge shown below



 
 and I've turned it on its side and made it portrait instead of landscape.

I've used  Early Espresso for the cardstock and to ink up the mistletoe stamp along with some of the Presents and Pinecones DSP.

 


 I've coloured in the mistletoe with Mint Macaron and added loads of Basic Rhinestones where the berries should be to make it sparkle - I don't think it shows up very well in the photo.  The sentiment is also from Banners for Christmas making this a very versatile set.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  All products can of course be purchased from my online store.

 

Happy Crafting 

 
 

No comments: