Tuesday 25 October 2016

CHRISTMAS MAGIC - VIDEO TUTORIAL

I've done a purely stamping only video for this week's tutorial.  Not a die or framelit in sight.  I'd read the comment where someone had mentioned there was less stamping being done and more Big Shot cutting out so I thought I would go back to basics.

I've used the Christmas Magic set and, in particular the Train again.  I think its a great one for colouring and as mentioned before reminds me of Polar Express.



The Cherry Cobbler card base was actually 5 3/4" x 4 1/4" (15cm x 10.5 xm)

The DSP was cut at 5 1/2" x 3 6/8" (14cm x 9.5 cm)

The Whisper White was 5 1/4" x 3 1/2" (13.2 cm x 9 cm)

You'll find all the supplies I used below.  All products can of course be purchased from my store.

If you are in the Hampshire area - why not come along to one of my many classes and get creative!

 








Christmas Magic Clear-Mount Stamp Set


Christmas Magic Clear Mount - £18.00
Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder










Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder - £4.50







Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers

 Cherry  Cobbler - Garden Green Marker Pens £6.50



Real Red & Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Markers

Real Red - Crumb Cake Marker Pens - £6.50




Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

Wink of Stella - £7.25



 

No comments: