Tuesday 20 September 2016

HERE'S TO CHEERS

Do You Remember? The 21st Night of September? I hope you are now humming the famous Earth Wind and Fire song.  I certainly remember the 21st of September because its my Wedding Anniversary.  31 years today - can't believe the time has gone so quickly.  I know everyone says that but its true!

A nice fun image of myself and my ushers back in 1985!  Sadly so many of them are no longer with us.


So hubby and I have taken ourselves off to a lovely place in Dorset, England called Lulworth Cove - just us and the dogs for a few days together.




Its a beautiful part of the county and we used to go a lot when the children were little.  My card today is a Celebratory card.  Also from the Winter Catalogue but maybe more New Year than Christmas but, as shown here, could also be used for Anniversaries or any Celebration.

  
 The colours have been inspired by Sam Hammond's Colour Challenge this week which is to use Flirty Flamingo and Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe.  You'll find the challenge here

I've used one of the framelits from the Merry Tags set to cut out the bauble and the sentiment fits exactly.  Marvellous!!  The Decorative Label punch was used for the cute image of the wine and the glasses.  Might be some of that being drunk tomorrow!!!

I finished the bauble off with a touch of Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon - I love this ribbon - it's so pretty and nice to work with.






 

No comments: