Saturday 21 May 2016

SIMPLY SKETCHED CHALLENGE BLOG




Welcome to another Simply Sketched Saturday Challenge Blog Hop.  I hope you'll join us and visit all the blogs to see some great inspiration made with Stampin' Up! products - some from the New Catalogue I've no doubt!   This is the sketch we had to work with this week.



 My card uses Whisper White card stock and some Melon Mambo across the top and Mint Macaron for the scallop and the layer.  The ink was also Melon Mambo and a touch of Mint Macaron inside the flowers.  I've used the new Floral Affection Embossing Folder together with the new Love and Affection stamps.  There is also some gorgeous designer series paper to go with this suite - known in the new catalogue as Affectionately Yours.  The sentiment also comes from the stamp set which is a set of 16 polymer stamps three of which are sentiments.There is a touch of dazzling diamonds on the raised part of the embossed paper and some in the middle of the flowers.






 Pop along to Lisa's blog next or if you're going the other way pop back to Sally's.

https://littleowlcraftsblog.wordpress.com

www.sallystampers.com










11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Fiona , love the colours, not used this embossing folder yet , it looks lovely x

Intatwyne Designs said...

Lovely Card Fiona.

Corrie Papercrafts said...

Just gorgeous, Fiona! It's reminded me to start doing a bit more embossing xx

Justyna Cieslinska said...

Great card Fiona. Love the colours xx

lilypop said...

Lovely card Fiona. Shows your embossing off beautifully!

Kathleen x

Sallystampers said...

Lovely card Fiona. I'm not usually a fan of making my own bouquet from several tiny stamps but I really do like the new Love and Affection set, including the embossing folders. Great card.xx

Jillian Selwood said...

Oh dear, I think I'm going to have to add that embossing folder to my wish list now! Lovely card Fiona xx

annastampincave said...

Lovely card Fiona x Great take on the sketch :)

Unknown said...

Love your take on the diagonal stripe - I need to use my embossing folders more Xx

Louise said...

Lovely card Fiona x

Unknown said...

Cute x