Wednesday 11 May 2016

BOTANICAL BUILDER FRAMELITS - NIGHT OF NAVY - MINT MACARON







 I've been playing with my new Big Shot again - I know I'm late to the party but I'm having such fun with it and these Botanical Builder Framelits.  My card uses Night of Navy and Mint Macaron and Whisper Whie cardstock and Night of Navy ink on the sentiment inside. A touch of pearls on the front finishes the card off. This card was inspired by Dawn Griffiths.

The sentiment comes from one of the new sets in the Catalogue Affectionately Yours.

The Challenge over at Inkspirational Challenge is to use Mint and Navy colouring so this card is perfect.  You will find their challenge here and some wonderful inspiration.




 














4 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

Oh wow, so pretty! Great use of those colors!

Marina said...

What a fabulous way to show off these colours - so ornate, yet crisp and fresh. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Nonni said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and joining Inkspirational! These dies look very pretty, great card!

Shauna said...

What a lovely card! Beautiful layering of colors and paper. The die cuts are fantastic! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna