Friday 6 May 2016

BOTANICAL BLOOMS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME - PLUS SPECIAL OFFER

 ****SPECIAL OFFER****

Make any purchase from my store over £25 and I will send you a new 2016/2017 Catalogue when they are released.



 I've been quiet the last few days as it was my Birthday yesterday - woohoo 21 again!  Clever old hubby bought me a Stampin' Up! Big Shot and some wonderful toys to go with it.  The Botanical Blooms stamp set and framelits which come as a bundle and some Embossing folders.  As you can imagine - most of yesterday was taken up with playing with my new toys.  And here are some of the results.

My first card is for the SUO Challenge this week which is looking for Congratulations cards.  I've used the Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron and Whisper White card stock and inks for this card.  A touch of Wink of Stella on the words and Dazzling Diamonds on the flowers to make this card sparkle.  The sentiments come from the Saleabration Perfect Pairings set. You'll find the challenge here 



Just a quick little tip - when using card stock as layers I never want to waste all that card that you can't see so I either punch or now use the Big Shot to make some embellishments to save for later.  Once the card is turned over and layered you can't see the parts I've cut out.




I think my favourite thing of all of the toys is that wonderful fern like leaf.  Its so delicate and pretty.  I think its scheduled to go on everything for the time being!


The sentiment comes from the new Thankful Thoughts set - one that is going to be a firm favourite I can see. 10 great thank you's to choose from.  Oh, and look, a fern!  This also uses one of the new Embossing folders out in the new catalogue.


This colour way uses Whisper White and Watermelon Wonder card stock again with a touch of Mint Macaron ink and ribbon with a stamp from one of the new stamp sets Thankful Thoughts.  Oh look - that fern again!
 




 Click on the link below to go direct to my Store. 

Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle by Stampin' Up!


Botanical Blooms Photopolymer Bundle

£46.75


 Big Shot by Stampin' Up!

 BIG SHOT

£99.00





HAPPY CRAFTING



 





5 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

What a fabulous set of cards!! Love the use of the dies as well as the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

Connie Babbert said...

Lots of beautiful cards using that wonderful Botanical Blooms set! Great tip, too! Thanks for playing along with the congratulations theme this time on SUO Challenges!

Julia said...

You've had a marvellous time with your birthday gifts!! And the results are gorgeous!! So glad you joined the fun at SUO!

Karen Barber said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with the SUO challenge this week!

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Love, love, love your card! I never thought to use that long leaf die at the top of my card. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.