Tuesday 26 April 2016

SNEAK PEAK SHOOTING STAR




A little sneak peak from me today for a stamp set out in our new catalogue in June. I won this set at SU Convention in Telford and really didn't think I would be able to do anything with the stamps in it.  However, I've always fancied making a little luggage box/suitcase and I think these two stamps from the new set go so well.

Sometimes we need to get stamp sets that take us out of our comfort zone.  Especially as Demonstrators because its not always about what are our favourites but what our customers like.  So I'm going to have a play with some more of the stamps in this set and see what I can come up with.  There are 14 in the set so I should be able to  think of something. 


Dont' forget a lot of our popular punches, stamp sets, papers and ribbons are on the retiring list - Get them before they go for ever.
http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/searchresults.aspx







No comments: