Sunday 3 April 2016

SERENE SILHOUETTES - BUTTERFLY CARD



I've been playing with a new ink and ribbon from SU which just happens to be Mint Macaron.  A new Blog Challenge called Butterfly Challenge I found is asking for Butterflies, Mint and Margins so this card should be ideal.

I've used the lovely flower from Serene Silhouettes in Mint Macaron Ink and some of the Designer Series Paper.  The butterfly in a pop of pink just adds a contract colour I think.  A touch of Wink of Stella on the flowers and the butterfly makes the card sparkle.

You will find the challenge here if you want to join in.


Here is some info on the products I used - all can be bought from my SU store here or click on the links to go direct.




SERENE SILHOUETTES - CLEAR MOUNT £18.00

          WOOD MOUNT - £22.00





DESIGNER SERIES PAPER - 40 SHEETS - £20.00


DOTTED LACE TRIM - £5.50

3 comments:

Di said...

Hi Fiona! I just found your comment over at the Snippets Playground - and you guessed right to a degree. A snippet is basically a left over scrap of paper or card ....... or ribbon, lace, thread - you'd be surprised how the playmates interpret it. Do come and play - it helps if you're just that little bit off your trolley though :)

And another Hampshire girlie is always welcome of course!

Hugs

Di xx

Mrs A. said...

Hello Fiona, Welcome to my Butterfly challenge. Another Hampshire lass too. It defo helps to be batty in the playhouse. They don't come much more batty than Miss Di and I. Watch out when we hit the town together. We have chickens named after us by another playmate too. Sorry I digress so back to your gorgeous card. I love the pink butterfly which is a perfect pop of colour for the teal. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Dr Sonia S V said...

So gorgeous the design is ...love the image and the way you contrasted it with the papers
Thank you for playing at Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge
Guest DT
Dr Sonia