Thursday 10 December 2009

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT BLOGGING.........

..is the wealth of friends I have "met" from all around the world and I am always blown away by their generosity. One of the blogs I love to visit is Lesley's and she plays along with my inchy challenge. Now Lesley is a true artist and creates wonderful decorate folk art which I just adore. I happened to mention to Lesley that I love her work and would love to purchase something from her if she would ship it from Canada over here to the UK.

Well, imagine my surprise when this morning I received a package from Lesley as a gift. It was a beautiful Home Sweet Home sign and here it is in all its glory.


It also has pride of place in my hall and looks so lovely nestled among the decorations don't you think.


Thank you so much Lesley - I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. xx


4 comments:

Lesley said...

Ah Fiona, thank you so much for your kind comments. I am so glad you like your sign. Looks nice hanging on the wall. Kind of makes me blush to think my artwork is over in your house in the UK.
Enjoy and thanks for being a blogging friend.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

K J D said...

Fiona

Your hallway looks like a beautifully festive welcome.... I love the sign.

Looking forward to seeing you Monday.

Have a nice weekend.

Karenx

Jackie said...

Blogging is addictive and one leads you to another just as I have popped over here from Carolyn. Lovely christmas decorations and one to keep up all year.

Unknown said...

Wondeful art work to have on the wall lucky you!

Love Dawn xx