Saturday 5 September 2009

MOJO FOUND

My friend Jan from Aunty's Forum sent me a Get Well Survival kit today - what a lovely surprise - she also sent me a Mojo sweet cause she'd heard my Mojo had gone astray - it must have worked as I've done another layout!

But first my Get Well Kit - this is what it had in it:

SMILEY FACE
Laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine
SEEDS
To help you "grow" better each and every day
TOOTHPICK
For those days you really need a "pick me up"
CHEWING GUM
To remind you to "stick" to your doctor's orders
MINTS
You'll be back in "mint" condition real soon
CANDY WATCH
Remember, time can often be the best medicine
LOVE HEARTS
To let you know that family and friends are always there for you
SHERBERT LEMONS
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Thanks Jan - what a great thoughtful gift!
And here's another layout I've done - papers and stamps are Stampin Up!



3 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Oh oh Oh I love your layout and LOVE the title.............. love it!

Is it from Jerry McGuire?

Lovely gift from Jan xxx

Carol said...

Love the lay out and the Dorset walk one

Soo glad the Mojo is returning and you're returning to full health

Have a good weekend
TC

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh great gift, how thoughtful! Love that photo of you two - perfect for your title!