Monday 26 January 2009

I'VE BEEN PHOTO CHALLENGED


Julie has challenged me to the photo challenge - what a great challenge this is


Take your 6th folder on your computer and choose the 6th photograph and tell us a bit about it.


This photo made me smile - we used to live in Houston Texas and had our own pool built. This is a picture of my son Christopher in mid jump with my daughter Emma in the water watching. We had great fun in that pool and I really do miss it and the warm weather. What I wouldn't give, on this cold grey day, to be in there today.

I have to challenge six others to share some photos with us - play if you'd like - there's no pressure.

Nancy
Anesha
Phree
Sian
Carole
Storm




BLOG CANDY ALERT!

I think I need a separate selection on the side of my blog for the blog candy that's going around at the moment - you'll find some more fab candy giveaways at Jeannette's blog




7 comments:

Cheryl said...

This photo challenge is a good one.

Julie Allain said...

Oh what a cool photo!!

Thanks for playing along Fi xx

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

wow...your own pool- not something many of us living in the UK have, must have been great.

Crafting Queen said...

Will do it as soon as I can, thanks for thinking of me.Anesha

Kara said...

what a great idea, I may have to try this on my own blog.
Fab piccy and I know what you mean about warm pool weather
x

Sian said...

Great photo Fiona :), and thanks for the challenge, I've done mine!

Stephanie said...

why did you ever move?!!!