Tuesday 16 December 2008

SKINNY CHALLENGE


The thing about waking up early - before anyone else is about - is that I seem to get some time to craft and my mojo kicks in. I love being up early when its dark outside and I have the Christmas lights on inside - something very peaceful and magical about it all.


So I managed to get a Skinny done - I've been wanting to do one for ages to support Carole's challenge blog - this week the theme is Party so I've chosen Party Animal. I'm not one by the way! LOL! Couldn't you just cuddle this bear though!

I've used twinkling H2O's - not sure they show up very well though. Tim Holtz distress inks for the background again.


6 comments:

miss said...

oh Fiona
that is just adorable. I love the words that form the balloon strings

Carole said...

That is too cute! lol

Cheryl said...

What a cute card.

~*~Patty S said...

Love your party animal skinny Fiona, the glimmer on the balloons shows up beautifully

Crafting Queen said...

Great skinny. Cute image.

jay670120 said...

im a bit the same too much to do and not so much time for crafts . If you find time do come over to www.fiskarettes.co.uk we are running a competition to win £350 worth of craft prizes !!!
x jayne x