Tuesday 10 June 2008

GORGEOUS WEATHER




Isn't this weather gorgeous??? Only problem is I don't want to be indoors doing any crafting! LOL! I've been busy gardening instead and just thought I'd show you some of my roses. They are really at their best now for a few weeks - they are right outside my craft room window and I can see them as I type. I'm not sure what type of rose they are as they were not planted by me - they could be Cinderella - if anyone is an expert I'd love to know. They have a very delicate scent.

I have done one card today - and I'm not so sure I'm happy with it - it looks a bit stark maybe. I've done it for a new challenge called Sketch Saturday which my good cyber friend Jo has started. I'm sorry I missed her first challenge but will try and join in from now on.

This is the sketch we have to copy






and this is my card - I used Cherry Pie Art Stamps on this one.






2 comments:

Sian said...

Wow, I love your roses. I can't seem to grow them!!!

The card is stunning and I love the stamped image.

Jo said...

looks perfectly fine to me Fi, love the background (did you do that yourself?) and I tell you what, those lips are smouldering right out the card! fantastic! thank you for taking part hunni, I do appreciate it and no apology neccessary, join in when you have time, no pressure at all xx

p.s. no idea about your roses, but they look gorgeous ;)