Friday 2 May 2008

SILHOUETTES

We run Team Challenges on Aunty's forum with different teams choosing the challenge each month. This month the challenge is Silhouettes - this is something we have just done with our inchy challenge on Aunty's too and hopefully I can show some of those once they've all been sent on to everyone. Here are some of the silhouettes I've done for the challenge


This is a Cherry Pie Art Stamp - isn't it fabulous? Marina does some fabulous stamps if you haven't heard of them before - I would recommend checking them out.


This image was taken from a little book of ATC's I was given last year - I knew it would come in handy! LOL


This is a Stampin Up stamp set.





4 comments:

Sian said...

Great cards and fabby stamps ;)

Laura lok said...

great cards LOVE the cat one

Unknown said...

beautiful I love these

Carole said...

I love that cat card!

I haven't heard of those stamps. I've bookmarked the site to check them out further. Looks like some cool stuff!