Wednesday 9 January 2008

WHAT IS EVERYONE WORKING ON NOW?

I was just wondering what everyone is working on now that Christmas has gone.

I will be doing a few Valentines, but not many. One of the things I was surprised about in the States was how they send Valentine Cards to everyone, not just partners. My children were quite upset the year they didn't get one from me - although I haven't carried it on since we've been back home.

I may then go on and do a few Easter cards although I don't send them out like I do Christmas cards - they normally just go to my mum and mum-in-law! LOL.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm contemplating working on Valentines cards although I haven't actually gotten started yet. I also need to get my Thank Yous in the mail - why is that so hard? And I need to make a "Congrats on Your New Home" card - I may need new stamps for that one.

Michelle said...

I have a TON of SAB swap cards to make then, once my new stuff gets here, I am going to be working on new catty swaps. I am a swapping fool right now!

Tracy said...

I am working on class ideas... I like to be a few months ahead to take the stress out!!!!

Mindy said...

I'll be working on Valentine's for my nephew's school party...I am altering Crystal Lite cans. 25 of them! I hope to get the paper purchased this weekend so I can get started next week! Then I'll work on Valentines for son and hubby. THEN my mom and grandparents are in Hawaii as I type and I will working on scrappping their pictures and all the pictures from our two cruises last year. I am WAY behind on scrappin'! Whew...I'm tired already!