Tuesday 28 August 2007

I've started my own forum

I've been inspired by some friends to take the plunge and start my own forum. I didn't even know I could do such a thing with my freewebs website but after having a nose around, there it was. Its a basic forum at the moment because freewebs don't have a lot of extras yet - but hopefully it will be a bit of fun.

So far I have my first member - Crafty Crissi - who is going to enter the competition to win some Cherry Pie Art Stamps - so I think she needs some competition!

You can find the forum on www.ukcustomscrapbooks.com and follow the link to the forum. Come on, grab a coffee, and say hi.

1 comment:

Storm said...

Awww I signed up as sadstorm because someone has stoled storm then it wouldn't let me log in!! I would give you some competition Crissi but I cant