Tuesday 21 November 2017

OH CHRISTMAS TREE

Well this was indeed a challenge - from Cards In Envy who challenged us to make our cards only out of paper - there could be no stamping, no embellishments, no ribbon unless they were made of paper.  How hard is that to have no stamping!!! gulp.

I decided to get out the Envelope Punch Board and make a Christmas tree card out of bows.  


I used the Stampin Up Merry Christmas Designer Series paper for all the bows - I have an old little Christmas Tree punch so I decided to use that at the top instead of a star.  I used some SU paper to cut out a pot for the tree.  It's just as well I haven't found a good Oh Christmas Tree stamp yet as I would have been itching to use it on here. 




 

2 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Your bows are very pretty on this lovely card! Hopefully they don't get squished down too much in an envelope! It is hard to make a card out of only paper. We did make an executive decision on Cards in Envy to allow stamping on the paper so I hope you will make another card for our challenge and thank you for sharing this with us!

Sherry Hickey said...

What a pretty and creative idea to make a paper bow tree! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards In Envy challenge!