Sunday 12 November 2017

CHRISTMAS TIME

 As yesterday's card was a CAS  today I've gone all out for "let's get everything on there" sort of card!  This one is going into the Country View Challenge which asked for stencils. And Creative Artiste Mixed Media which is anything goes.  Craft Stamper is also new to me and their challenge is Anything Goes.  I've also been told about a new challenge called Frilly and Funkie whose theme is Timeworn.

Somewhere in the back of my cupboard I remembered I had a Tim Holtz clock stencil.  As I'm still in Christmas card mode I thought this would make a good base for a Christmas Time card - excuse the pun!



 I inked up my background water colour paper over the clock stencil with Tim Holtz distress inks in Aged Mahogany, Antique Linen, a touch of SU Pear Pizzazz and Soft Suede. The greetings is a die cut and was inked with SU Cherry Cobbler.  The Tree was also die cut, inked in Pear Pizzazz and covered in Dazzling Diamonds.  I got very inky making this card and I love the way it has come together. 

 

 

7 comments:

sarascloset said...

Fiona, your Christmas card is beautiful! I love the stenciled clock in the background! This looks like it would fit into Frilly and Funkie's current challenge "Timeworn"! I'll put the link at the end. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I do love this Santa image! Hugs! Sara Emily
http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.com/2017/11/timeworn.html

sarascloset said...

So happy to see you played along! Hugs!

Andree said...

A super card. Fabulous stamps and stencil.
Thank you for joining in with our November challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful work. Love the design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artist this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Suzanne C said...

Sweet Holiday card! I love the clock stencil along with the mix of Christmas images. It has me thinking of time flying as it does in the Holiday season! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie challenge!

Sue said...

Oh I love this Fiona, more is always more lol. The clock stencil looks wonderful on your Christmas card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Country View Crafts, and have a fun week. Sue xx

SewPaperPaint said...

I love how you used the clock as a resist! Amazing collage and such great elements included. We're so thankful you shared in our Timeworn challenge at Frilly & Funkie. Hugs, Autumn