Wednesday 20 September 2017

FEATHER TOGETHER - GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #105



It has been a while since I joined in with the Global Design Project - maybe Summer got in the way a bit.  Their challenge this week is a colour challenge - now I have to admit here that Peekaboo Peach is not one of my favourite colours - I only have it in a marker pen and not an ink pad.  That does limit me somewhat in how I use it but it actually worked quite well on this card and - do you know - I love these colours together - who knew?

So - the colours are:



 I've used a new stamp set for my card - well it's not new to the catalogue but it is new to me and this is its first time being inked up! The set is Feather Together and it's going to be one of my favourites.  I love the sentiments that come with it - and I think its a great set for masculine cards.



 I used all three of the suggested inks for the feathers and as this is a two-step stamp set I was able to go over them again and alternate the colours.  The sentiment is inked in Early Espresso and the background cardstock is also Early Espresso - all mounted on to Lemon Lime Twist.  Isn't that ribbon gorgeous?  It is Crinkle Seam ribbon in Peekaboo Peach.  A few Glitter Enamel Dots finish off the card. I already know who this is going to.

Thanks for stopping by - as always all products can be purchased from me via my store - details at the side of this post.    I love to hear from you if you come and see me so do drop me a comment.

HAPPY STAMPING

 

No comments: