Tuesday 15 August 2017

JOY OF SETS CHALLENGE #004 - THE LETTER 'B'


http://joyofsetschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ 
 Wow - we are up to Challenge #004 already on Joy of Sets Challenge blog - and our challenge this week is the letter 'B'. I'm sure lots of you have lots of Stampin' Up! Sets with that letter in it.  I have chosen to use Beautiful You as I haven't used it in a while.

 
 There have been so many clever stamping ideas being used for this set and this image of the lady in particular but I wanted to go back to basics with it and keep it simple and just let the image and the sentiment speak for themselves.

Ive used Early Espresso as the card base and Sahara Sand for the layer - (although it does look like grey on the image).  The lady ws coloured in with Tempting Turquoise ink using a blender pen and a touch of Berry Burst for her hat.  The dress was covered in Wink of Stella and I just touched it up with a white gel pen.  I used the same gel pen for the stitching on the Early Espresso and an Early Espresso marker pen for the stitching on the Sahara Sand.  The thread is some of the lovely Copper Metallic Thread.

I hope you join in with our challenge over at the blog - it lasts for two weeks to give you plenty of time to join in and the winner gets the chance to be our Guest Designer.  Do pop along to the rest of the Design Team and leave them a comment - they love to hear from you.
 
All products can be purchased direct from my Store - I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - if you are in my area of Hampshire I run monthly classes so why not come and join in the fun.
https://www2.stampinup.com/ecweb/Default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=5020570
 
  HAPPY CRAFTING

 

5 comments:

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

Lovely card just love Beautiful You and this shows her off perfectly x

Jen Ward said...

I love this card Fiona! I was wondering how you did the stitching and wow!! You did awesome doing that by hand! Great card! 🤗

Sallystampers said...

Lovely card Fiona. I especially like the stitching round the edges.x

Jaxx Crafty Creations said...

Great card, Fiona. Love the hand drawn stitching!!

Peta Stephen said...

Beautiful card Fiona, I love the hand drawn stitching