Wednesday 19 July 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - WWC128 - Heidi's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge




http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

 Image may contain: one or more people and text




Our challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday this week is by Heidi and is another Masculine Anything Goes Challenge. I love the challenge of a masculine card cause I'm sure I'm not the only one who struggles if you don't have masculine images as such.  I used to use Wetlands as my go to Masculine stamp set but that retired and at the moment I don't have much in my stamp collection.  So I went with papers.

Here I've used a collection of our new Wood Textures Designer Series Paper layered onto Early Espresso Card Stock.  The sentiment is from Colourful Seasons. I've added some Burlap Ribbon and some Enamel Dots in Island Indigo just to give all those browns a lift.

This card will be going to hubby when he least expects it.  He always makes me smile!






 Come and join us at the challenge this week and pop by the rest of the Design Team to see what inspiration they have for you.

HAPPY CRAFTING



 

2 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Fiona, those wood textures Designer papers were the perfect mix for your masculine card. Great idea.

Penny Hanuszak said...

It just goes to show Fiona that you don't have to have the stamps to make a great card, simply the imagination to create. I love your wood grain focus for this card and the burlap ribbon, and small pops of accessory color. The whole card screams masculine. Love it! Thanks for sharing your talents