Saturday 17 June 2017

POOTLES NEW CATALOGUE BLOG HOP - DAISY DELIGHT






Welcome to The Pootlers Team Blog Hop to launch the new 2017 Catalogue - we have some great projects for you showcasing some of our wonderful  new products.

I have chosen to go with Daisy Delight Stamp set and the wonderful Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper - I seriously love this paper - I have used a whole pack already.




There is a Daisy Punch to go with this set which is getting a lot of the attention.  I wanted to focus on the other stamps in this set which are so pretty. 

 I have used Old Olive and one of our new inks Lemon Lime Twist for the stems.  I have stamped the daisies in Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango.  These daisies are two step stamping which gives you co-ordinating stamps to produce the pretty flowers.  I've layered the DSP onto black cardstock and it shows you the two sides here of this lovely paper.

The sentiment stamped onto one of our banner framelits is from another new set Colourful Seasons.  I have wound some of the lovely Copper Metallic thread around the base of the stems.  Some Enamel shapes finish off the card.

 Pop along to Joanne's Blog to carry on the blog hop.



https://dibbystamps.com/2017/06/17/pootlers-team-new-catalogue-blog-hop-beautiful-bouquets/






If you are going backwards click here to go back to Suzanne's Blog.

https://moonsongdesigns.com/2017/06/17/orchid-builder-card-from-stampin-up






HAPPY CRAFTING

 

11 comments:

Intatwyne Designs said...

Nice Card Fiona

Jillian Selwood said...

Beautiful card Fiona xx

Linda said...

This card is a standout in this Hop. Fabulous job!

Lady Dee Crafts said...

Really lovely Fiona.

Fiona said...

Thank you Linda glad you liked it

Suzanne said...

Lovely.

Unknown said...

Lovely Card, great use of the daisy stamp set, I've only used the main daisy stamp so will now be using the others. thank you for the inspiration x

Christine said...

Beautiful card Fiona. I haven't used the other stamps in this set yet.
Love your colour choices xx

Jill Chapman said...

Lovely card. Nice to see the other stamps in the stamp set used so prettily. I've only used the big daisy do far!

Karen Berryman said...

Great idea to use the other stamps in this set, rather than the daisy. Lovely card :)

Sallystampers said...

Beautiful card Fiona. I wasn't too taken with the DSP, looks like I might need it after all 😊