Friday 2 June 2017

DAISY DELIGHT AND DELIGHTFUL DAISY!

The gorgeous Delightful Daisy suite has the lovely Stamp Set and gorgeous papers to match.  I've already gone through a whole pack full and have to order another one.

The challenge over at As You See It this week is a sketch challenge. Click on the image to go to their site.

 http://www.asyouseeitchallenge.com/2017/06/a-banner-day.html


 I too am a cat lover - I have two and would have more if I could. And I was tempted to use Pretty Kitty but the papers of Delightful Daisy were calling to me. I also love using the other stamps in this set which deserve recognition as well as the big daisy stamp and punch.

 
 I used one sheet of the Designer Series Paper from this Suite and this shows you both sides - the lovely ombre faded Old Olive green and the other side is wonderful bright yellow daisies.  I stamped the two step stamping daisies in Daffodil Delight and Tangeinr Tango.  The stems were inked in Pear Pizazz and I added a touch of our Linen Thread.  The Just For You banner is actually from an old but favourite set Banner Banter which had the matching punch.  A touch of Rhinestones in the middle of the daisies finished off this card.


  
 

5 comments:

Amy Jasper said...

Wow, Fiona! Way to be on top of things with getting your card made and posted so quickly! I am seriously impressed!! Beautiful card, too. I like the colour combination and the cheerful overall feel of your design. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at the As You See It Challenge blog.

Jan Clothier said...

You are so right that the stamps in the Daisy suite are beautiful. They've been a bit overshadowed by the punched daisy, so it's lovely to see them looking so cheery in your card. The papers look good too - such lovely colours. I have to confess to not yet having any of these products! Thanks so much for joining us at As You See It for this sketch challenge.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

So pretty.
xxx

Heather Cooper said...

Lovely colour choices, Fiona, and I'm glad you've chosen to highlight some of the lesser used stamps from that Daisy suite. A great take on the sketch for this challenge! Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges!

Nora Noll said...

What a lovely card!! I like the stamps you used and the pretty color combo!!