Monday 27 February 2017

BOTANICAL BLOOMS GDP #076

It is case the designer over at Global Design Project this week and this is Kylies card for us to CASE. 
 


In this instance CASE stands for Copy and Selectively Edit but I have also seen it to be known as Copy and Share Everything.







My card uses the gorgeous Falling Petals Embossing folder which I have just treated myself to - I love it.  I wanted to use it as the background for this card.  I've added some of the gorgeous Lace Trim and added a flower from Botanical Blooms Framelits.  The flower was cut out in Whisper White, Melon Mambo and the middle inked with Night of Navy. I have used Melon Mambo card stock and Night of Navy cardstock as layering.  

The sentiment comes from Beautiful You and was cut out of an oval Stitched Framelit with the addition of a Melon Mambo enamel shape.  There are some Dazzling Diamonds on the inside of the flower and some Wink of Stella on some of the hearts on the background.

 We had a great night at one of my Hygge Night crafting evenings on Thursday with the ladies really enjoying doing a Waterfall card with the wonderful Hey Chick stamp set.  If you're in my area of Andover, Hampshire UK why not come along to my next one.







And, just for cuteness overload, I'm including a photo of my daughter's new pup - meet Cooper, a Cavalier King Charles - new to the family.  Isn't he adorable?




 

4 comments:

Louise Sharp said...

Beautiful Fiona! A gorgeous CASE of Kylie's card this week. Thanks so much for playing along to the Global Design Project. xo

Connie Collins said...

Lovely card, Fiona! You did a great job of taking Kylie's card and putting your own spin on it. Thanks for joining us this week at Global Design Project.

Michelle Last said...

Love you joined us this week and your class and that little pooch look wonderful!Thanks for joining us at the Global Design Project this week xx

Global Design Project Design Team said...

Hey Fiona what a lovely card, looks like you had a great time at your gathering! Thanks for joining us this week at Global Design Project x