Thursday 16 February 2017

BEST BIRDS - GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT 074

Theres a Sketch Challenge over at Global Design Project this week

 




 I decided to turn the sketch around for my card and use the Best Birds together with the matching Birds and Blooms Thinlets.





 I've used the beautiful Falling Petals Embossing Folder - mainly because I've just got it and I've fallen in love with it.  I've used the reverse side of it here just to show it can be used both ways, with the hearts raised or not.

I've used Blender Pens and ink pads to colour in the birds, and in true nature form, the male has brighter colours than the female.  I thought it would be a nice Anniversary card and I do have some friends who will be celebrating an anniversary soon - hopefully they won't see this!

 



 

1 comment:

angelstamps said...

Love birds are perfect for this design.