Thursday 12 January 2017

JANUARY BLUES? - AVANT-GARDEN

Good Morning Bloggers, is it just me with the January blues?  I'm guessing it isn't - I have to admit January is my least favourite month of the year.  My kids know this also so my Christmas present from my daughter was a spa day last Monday and a joint present for my husband from our son is a weekend away in a few weeks time.  They know me so well.

These "blues" seem to be coming across in my crafting - I'm not normally a blues colour sort of girl.  Reds and greens are my colours which is why Christmas suits me so well.

I must say though I've absolutely loved playing with these three blues I picked at random and they go so well together.

I'm playing with one of the Sale-A-Bration FREE sets - Avant-Garden.  Can I let you into a little secret - its my favourite out of the whole Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  I wonder what your's is?  Sometimes it takes other people to show us what a stamp set can do which is why we Demos are here after all!

Anyway - I'm blathering on - here's my card!  I don't know whether its the dull weather we are having here in the UK - promise of snow perhaps here in the south but its very dull and that's reflecting on the colours of this card.  Honest, in real life its much more vibrant and the Wink of Stella just glistens - like snow!



Hmm - not liking this picture at all - I will have to try some more shots and re-do it if I can.  I think its time to invest in a white box maybe?

I've put a list of the supplies below for what I used.  Sorry to say I have used something that is no longer available in those Antique Brads.  I love brads - its a shame they seem to be out of favour at the moment but these are just too lovely to sit in a box and I'm sure some of you will have them anyway.  Its not all about using what's current - shh don't tell anyone I said that! lol!

SUPPLIES

Cardstock - Island Indigo - Very Vanilla

Stamp Set - Avant-Garden

Inks - Island Indigo, Mint Macaron, Pool Party

Accessories - Linen Thread, Stitched Framelits, Antique Brads, Wink of Stella

As usual all supplies can be purchased from my website - click on the logo below.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fionawhitehead/

If you love your Stampin Up products and would like to get them at a discount, consider joining up and being a Demonstrator yourself - you don't have to run it as a business but can be a hobby demonstrator.  By joining my Crafty Stampers you will be joining one of the top teams in the UK run by an awesome Team Leader.  I'd love to share Stampin Up with you.

In the meantime,

HAPPY CRAFTING



 

No comments: