Sunday 8 January 2017

BEAUTIFUL YOU, PAINTER'S PALETTE

As soon as I saw the Beautiful You stamp set I had the idea of putting it together with the Painter's Palette - one of my favourite sets of the current annual catalogue.

I love how this one has turned out and I can see I'm going to be making a few similar ones with slight variations with this stamp set.



 This one is nice and vibrant in Melon Mambo - just what you need on a dull dreary January afternoon here in the UK.

It is on a cardstock base of Early Espresso, with some DSP from the Designer Series Pack - I love these papers - they are so versatile and can be used time and again.  I've coloured her in using the new watercolour pencils and her hat is in Early Espresso with a touch of Melon Mambo dots on it to give it that polka dot look.  

Once again the Stitched Framelits have made an appearance.  The square ones work so well with the easel from Painter's Palette.  Popped up on dimensionals it really looks as though she is in a painting.

A Wink of Stella on her dress and some Enamel Shapes and Stitched Ribbon in Melon Mambo finish the card off.


As usual all supplies can be purchased from my website - click below or follow the links on the side of this post.


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fionawhitehead/


 HAPPY CRAFTING

 

No comments: