Thursday 27 October 2016

POOTLERS DESIGN TEAM - WEEK FOUR - TOTALLY TREES

It's my final week on the Pootlers Design Team and its been such a treat to be part of this team.  Here's my final card for the wonderful Totally Trees stamp set and, in keeping with my theme for these cards here's my Winter card.




I've used Night of Navy as my background cardstock with Whisper White.  The Trees have been stamped in Night of Navy also and covered in Wink of Stella to make them sparkle.

The snowman is from the Christmas Magic set as is the Sentiment, embossed in some of our Silver Embossing powder.

A touch of Stitched Ribbon in Smoky Slate finishes off the card.





 Good luck to the next Design Team - I can't wait to see what they all come up with for the next month's designs.



 

No comments: