Thursday 14 April 2016

THE COLOUR PURPLE - SERENE SILHOUETTES AND SU CONVENTION!!













 I seem drawn to the colour purple when making cards, which is quite strange because it doesn't really feature in my life in any other way but there's just something about purple cards.  This card was made after being inspired by something I saw on the internet but the finished card ended up nothing like the inspiration. 

The theme over at Global Design Project is Nature so this card fits the bill perfectly.


For a tutorial on how I made this card, check out my free tutorial page above.

I'm off to Telford, Shropshire on Saturday for SU's Convention - my first so am super excited.  There will probably be no more blogging until after Convention.  I'm looking forward to  meeting all my fellow Demonstrators, especially those of us in the Pootlers team.

Happy Crafting





3 comments:

Teneale Williams said...

WOW. So clever and it totally hit the challenge at Global Design Project. Thanks for playing.

Brian King said...

Beautiful, Fiona! The purple works really well, and I love the textured look of the focal panel. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project Nature Theme Challenge.

Stampin' Dolce said...

Great idea with the purple! So creative! Thank-you for playing along with the Global Design Project - Krista (from Canada).