Friday 11 March 2016

SERENE SILHOUETTES - INCHY CARD


I used to run an Inchy challenge blog for a few years - it is amazing what you can do with an inch square of paper and stamps and imagination.

I found a lovely example of a card on youtube and thought it was a great use for the Serene Silhouettes stamp set.  At first glance of this set you wouldn't think you could get decent images for an inch but its surprising how you can.


I used an old SU square stamp I had to make the background images in the ink but you could use a clear block stamp, ink and a bit of water from a spritzer.  The Very Vanilla card stock was scored 1/2" all round to create a frame.  The Just For You is from the Banner Banter set.

I can see I'm going to be playing with this idea a lot!

Hope you like it.

Serene Silhouettes Wood Mount Stamp Set £22



No comments: