Saturday 26 March 2016

HONEYCOMB HAPPINESS


I do love this set but have really only used the cute little chick from it.  The Challenge over at Inspirational challenge was a tough one - an image of black, yellow, umbrellas, rain, love.

I don't have any umbrella stamps but I was inspired by one of the Design Team's cards to use yellow and black and I thought this umbrella deserved an outing.  The ink background was made by simply drawing inks from SU markers onto an acrylic block.

The heart stamp across the bottom is from Birthday Blooms. A touch of Wink of Stella on the balloon to make it pop and some rhinestones for sparkle.

You'll find the Inspirational Challenge here 





1 comment:

Nonni said...

That balloon is super cute and I was so pleased to read you liked my card and were inspired! Thanks so much and have a great week... And of course thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!