Tuesday 15 March 2016

HONEYCOMB HAPPINESS - SERENE SILHOUETTES

Two examples of the versatility of this little chick.

The first one is quite straight forward, some stamping and layering.





This one has been used with one of the stamps from the Serene Silhouettes stamp set.  The flower stamp was inked with SU markers and the little chick stamped and then masked so that he is in front of the flowers.  The chick was then watercolored and some extra watercoloring added around the flowers to blend it in.  The Spring sentiment is an old SU stamp. A little touch of pearls finishes the card.  All supplies can be found on my SU website.  I'm going to enter this Spring one into the Fantasy Stampers Challenge no 58 they are asking for Easter cards - you'll find them here. And also Artistic Inspirations - where Anything Goes/ Easter - you'll find them here 




3 comments:

Sigrids kreative ART said...

OMG - how lovely! The second card is my favorite. I love the design!
Sigrid

JayBe said...

Two fab designs, Fiona - I love the little chick stamp. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.

I would love for you to guest design for us - if you are still interested could you send me your e-mail details (you'll find my e-mail addy under the 'Contact Me' tab on the top right hand side of my blog).

Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk

Cazro said...

A really sweet card, cute chick. Thanks for your entry at Fantasy Stampers. Caz DT.