Monday 21 March 2016

BOXES AND CARDS

Something a bit different from me today - I've been playing at box making.  There are hundreds of videos on you tube on how to make boxes like this.  This one is a lidded box and uses two pieces of card stock 6" x 6".  The base is scored all the way round at 1", the lid is scored at just fractionally under the 1" to give a nice tight fitting lid.


The base is made from Pacific Point card stock and the lid is Whisper White.

The flower stamp is from Birthday Blooms and it has been stamped in Pacific Point ink and Island Indigo.  I then used a Stampin' Up blender pen to colour in the flowers. 






As well as box making I've also been playing with the Brayer tool again.  Making a sunset style card using Serene Silhouettes.  Sorry but I've used some old SU inks here - More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip and Bravo Burgundy.  These old inks I've had since 2008 so shows you what great value SU inks are!

No comments: